Get Started in Programming
Whether you’re a current student at Seattle Central College or an interested applicant, it’s never been easier to get career training in Programming. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can start your Associate of Applied Science (AAS) or short-term certificate any quarter. Get started today!
- Be eligible for Math 098 Intermediate Algebra and English 101 Composition.
- Complete the Prerequisite Courses with a 2.0 GPA or higher. Classes include ITC 102 Information Systems Concepts (or pass final exam) and BTM 111 Business Applications 1 (formerly MIC 101 Intro to Computer Applications) (or pass the SAM Challenge).
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Technology Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Meet with an Advisor or Information Technology's Student Development Specialist to create an education plan.
If you have questions about enrolling in an Information Technology certificate or degree program, contact us for more information.