Get Started in Database Administration & Development
Jump-start your career when you complete your certificate in Database Administration & Development with Seattle Central College. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can begin this certificate program any quarter. Here’s how to get started.
- Be eligible for Math 098 Intermediate Algebra and English 101 Composition.
- Complete the Prerequisite Courses, which include ITC 102 Information Systems Concepts and BTM 111 Business Applications 1 (formerly MIC 101 Intro to Computer Applications).
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Technology Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Meet with an Advisor or Information Technology's Student Development Specialist to create an education plan.
If you have questions about enrolling in an Information Technology certificate or degree program, contact us for more information.