Train for an IT, Web or Computing Career
Information Technology (IT) is the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. With industry certifications, short-term certificates, associate degrees and a new applied bachelor’s degree in IT-Networking, you are sure to find a program that meets your needs.
Why train for an information technology career at Seattle Central?
- Rigorous programs that are well-respected in the information technology industry
- A focus on real-world training so you can apply classroom concepts in practical situations
- Skilled faculty who are invested in your success
- Flexible classes, including day and night options to fit your schedule
- Unbeatable location near tech companies with internship and employment opportunities
Ready to get started? Find the Information Technology, Web or Computing program that's right for you.