Get Started in Network Design & Administration
Ready to get started? Whether you’re a current student at Seattle Central College or an interested applicant, we’ve made it easy to reach your educational goals. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can enroll in our Associate of Applied Science-Transfer (AAS-T) degree or short-term certificate program in any quarter.
- Be eligible for Math 098 Intermediate Algebra and English 101 Composition.
- Complete the Prerequisite Courses, which include ITC 102 Information Systems Concepts (or pass final exam), BTM 111 Business Applications 1 (formerly MIC 101 Intro to Computer Applications), Net 120 Network Essentials and ITC 140 Intro to Computer Hardware.
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Technology Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Meet with an Advisor or Information Technology's Student Development Specialist to create an education plan.
If you have questions about enrolling in an Information Technology certificate or degree program, contact us for more information.