Web design is a rapidly growing field, and your career opportunities have never been greater. Complete your degree or certification with Seattle Central College. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can begin your Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or short-term certificate program in any quarter. Here’s how to get started.
- Be eligible for Math 098 Intermediate Algebra and English 101 Composition.
- Complete the Prerequisite Courses with a 2.0 GPA or higher. Classes include ITC 102 Information Systems Concepts (or pass final exam) and BTM 111 Business Applications 1 (formerly MIC 101 Intro to Computer Applications) (or pass the SAM Challenge). Learn more.
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Technology Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Meet with an Advisor or Information Technology's Student Development Specialist to create an education plan.
If you have questions about enrolling in an Information Technology certificate or degree program, contact us for more information.